*tin hat time*

m7mcfc said:
Chelsea fans would have this in a heartbeat I had a look at a thread on the shed end forum titled "Could Ballotelli be our Cantona" they despise Torres and would probably drive him up here themselves.
Which should tell ya all we need to know. He's utterly useless. I wouldn't even trade an average reserve player for him.

Anyone who thinks Torres is a 'spent force' or 'fooked' or whatever is a complete idiot.

The lad is coming back to his best slowly but surely.

I'd take him over the Village Idiot any day of the week.

I will show you this thread in 3 years.
Finished at the top level no pace cannot turn,pushed off the ball to easy.
Will not score 50 goals in the rest of his career unless at a lower level.

totallywired said:
Just give him away. He`s taking loads of money each week and doing fuck all for it. If only we had shipped him out to PSG in the summer. He is a total prick.

The very rare occasion that we agree.

all day long torres is a far better player than dzeko and balo u dont be so good for so long then just become shite reckon he would suit our style of play and in the process fill his boots

daymo08 said:
all day long torres is a far better player than dzeko and balo u dont be so good for so long then just become shite reckon he would suit our style of play and in the process fill his boots

Yes it can happen, I've been watching football since the 70's seen this loads of times.
Owen/Shearer changed his whole game just to keep playing in the prem.
Torres has to change his play,His pace is not there and he is offside so much because of this.
This is something to do with his Knee injury,his pace has gone and he feels it when he turns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.