Tinie Tempah - Pass Out to be our second half entrance song

What makes this even more annoying is we've got fans from other clubs voting on it!

bobmcfc said:
LoveCity said:
So will it be:

Pre-game/right before kickoff: Beady Eye - Blue Moon + The Beat Goes On (although they may just play the Blue Moon part)

Entrance: Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now (no change?)

Half-time re-entry: Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

After game: Boys in Blue

i really hate liams version. makes me wanna slit my own throat

Have to agree... Big fan of the Supra (aka Ricky Hatton) version.

Liam's new band definitely ends all arguments about where the talent lay in Oasis (if there were any) - and unfortunately for Liam it turns out he was the Ringo to Noel's Paul.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
We should have a different motivational speech over the tannoy for every game, be something different anyway.
Get Khaldoon doing them and we will murder any team in the 2nd half if we haven't already ;)

Decent tune but the lyrics make it a daft choice.

1. They are nonsense.
2. They'll sound massively arrogant in the context

jimharri said:
Bring back Brainbug!
As a big fan of underground techno and underground house, "Brainbug" is an abomination of a song! Awful!

danburge82 said:
jimharri said:
Bring back Brainbug!
As a big fan of underground techno and underground house, "Brainbug" is an abomination of a song! Awful!
Wouldn't be my type of music to be honest but, for the purpose being suggested, it is way better than that Tinie Tempah ''tune''. Now THAT is awful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.