Tiniest of Margins....

For some reason I texted a blue mate after the 3rd round Cup game "this result will win us the title". Maybe to do with no fixture pile-up but mainly to see the Rags shit themselves with a 3-nil lead and an extra man, and be clinging on at the end. Results were great after that til Swansea (excluding the annual Goodison Cup Final).

OABAAB said:
If Paddy Kenny had tried to save Agueros shot!

Not sure I buy into this theory that QPR rolled over!

The tackles were going in all over the place and Clint Hill was left punching the pitch at the end in frustration.

Ultimately that was a stonking shot from Sergio.

IF the fooking linesman had been up with play for the Ji Dong Won offside winner for Sunderland

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFLL3SW45ZM[/youtube]

That was a guaranteed point lost as there were only seconds left in the game.
Barry needlessly made it a close call though.

I cannot believe that after all this time we are Champions again and you lot are still talking about what if's. The future is BLUE people. Enjoy the ride.

theperfect10 said:
OABAAB said:
If Paddy Kenny had tried to save Agueros shot!

Not sure I buy into this theory that QPR rolled over!

The tackles were going in all over the place and Clint Hill was left punching the pitch at the end in frustration.

Ultimately that was a stonking shot from Sergio.

Im not suggesting for one minute that QPR rolled over, they fought like dogs right to the end and yes it was a stonking shot from Kun. I just cant help wondering after watching the replays (hundreds of times) that Paddy Kenny could have stopped that shot after pulling off some unbelievable saves all through the game. BUT WHO CARES. WE ARE CHAMPIONS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.