Tips to stop co-workers "Women" from Speaking.

foxy said:
Use email as communication as opposed to talking to them. I find it less stressful and easier to show your emotion without them noticing.

No coz then id have to read it and that would be worst, where as if i just look her way, it counts as listening to her !!

Keep yawning whenever she speaks to you, she will get message eventually. or just put your foot in her mouth.

Try this

"Oi woman, shut the F*** up and get some work done you annoying woman !"

I am divorced and currently single though so may not be the best to take advice from when dealing with women lol

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Try this

I am divorced and currently single though so may not be the best to take advice from when dealing with women lol

No that sounds good, i say that in my head when she starts.... Am a 25 year old lady and there is no excuse for talking that amount of jibber !! really isnt !!

i used to work in an office with just women. i was the only guy on the team, all they would talk about all fucking day was, dieting and kids.

oh hows your kid doing and hows her dancing coming along, oh ive lost 2 pounds in a month through fat fighters or whatever. oh will x be bringing her baby in today, argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh shut up you fat bitches!!!!!!!!

it really is annoying!

one of them used to pig out on shit every day but on a wednesday she would eat just crackerbread, and when asked why she said because she has a weigh in that day!!!!!!! FFS all that shit you have eaten this week wouldnt have fucking dissapeared you fat twat!

sorry, just brought it all back to me and i had to have a rant!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Try this

Nah your perfect, were trying to get rid of the woman.

An alternative is to keep talking over her to other people, or shouting that you have to do something and walking off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.