Tired Timisoara

LoveCity

Don't know if anyone knows this but I was just reading and Timisoara played YESTERDAY (yes, two days before they are due to meet us) in the Romanian Cup in a match that went to extra time and penalties. They lost to ACU Arad in the shootout by the way.

Surely they will be utterly knackered against us? I'm sure they will still go at it 100% but could tire quite quickly and be easy pickings. *touch wood*

You can only laugh.

I would hope Bobby uses this for a few attackers to "open their accounts for the season". I fear he may go for a dominant but reserved win when we could be looking at double figures.

LoveCity said:
Don't know if anyone knows this but I was just reading and Timisoara played YESTERDAY (yes, two days before they are due to meet us) in the Romanian Cup in a match that went to extra time and penalties. They lost to ACU Arad in the shootout by the way.

Surely they will be utterly knackered against us? I'm sure they will still go at it 100% but could tire quite quickly and be easy pickings. *touch wood*

Surely it depends what sort of side they put out, maybe they fielded an under-strength team?

C_T_I_D said:
ramsdale4 said:
If we loose tomorrow Ill stick my cat in a wheelie bin.

Will you get caught on CCTV for evidence / proof?

I'm calling the Dibble

hqdefault.jpg

lancs blue said:
LoveCity said:

Surely it depends what sort of side they put out, maybe they fielded an under-strength team?

that's what I'm thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.