Tired Timisoara

I think they will shit there selfs as soon as they arrive at the COMS esp knowing we just stuck 3 past Liverpool here a few days ago, to a team like timi they could already be beat before a ball is kicked if nerves get to them, arnt these part time players too? the gulf in class is huge and they should be put to the sword tomorrow night in our stadium.

If we use too much fringe players, I'm afraid our football shape will go all over the place just like in the pre-season matches. The safe bet is to kill them off first imo.

bluethai said:
If we use too much fringe players, I'm afraid our football shape will go all over the place just like in the pre-season matches. The safe bet is to kill them off first imo.

Yeah but you cant have the first team playing 3 games in 6 days, guarenteed injuries that way

Hamann Pineapple said:
C_T_I_D said:
Will you get caught on CCTV for evidence / proof?

I'm calling the Dibble

hqdefault.jpg

Pmsl

bluethai said:

exactly

get 2 up then piss about and rest people

King Geedorah said:
You can only laugh.

I would hope Bobby uses this for a few attackers to "open their accounts for the season". I fear he may go for a dominant but reserved win when we could be looking at double figures.

You're right and yet wrong, in my opinion.

Yes, they could be easy pickings for us today, but with a lot of signings and little time so far, it is important to bring cohesion to the team. We should stick to the way of play we expect to need to play in the league, because by trying it, and doing it again for 90 minutes, we'll be able to do it better and better.

We could be looking at double figures, but I'd rather be looking at the long term goals..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.