Tiredness

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
My lad has been to Kavos over the past week for his first lads’ holiday.

I agreed to drive from East Yorkshire to Manchester airport to pick them up on Sunday morning, a little pissed off that it meant no Wembley.

On Friday, the clown phoned his mum to say that he was actually flying home on Monday morning - the problem being that the missus can’t find her arse with both hands never mind terminal 2 and I booked an induction to present at 10 today.

I got up at 2:30, came to work for an hour to print documents, left at 4 and went to Manchester to pick them up, drove back, got changed and was at work at 9:30.

Result - or so I thought until an hour into the presentation when I read the word “Diarrhoea” and got the giggles in front of the new starters.

What effects of tiredness have you Cellarites suffered from when trying to do too much with little sleep?

My lad has been to Kavos over the past week for his first lads’ holiday.

I agreed to drive from East Yorkshire to Manchester airport to pick them up on Sunday morning, a little pissed off that it meant no Wembley.

On Friday, the clown phoned his mum to say that he was actually flying home on Monday morning - the problem being that the missus can’t find her arse with both hands never mind terminal 2 and I booked an induction to present at 10 today.

I got up at 2:30, came to work for an hour to print documents, left at 4 and went to Manchester to pick them up, drove back, got changed and was at work at 9:30.

Result - or so I thought until an hour into the presentation when I read the word “Diarrhoea” and got the giggles in front of the new starters.

What effects of tiredness have you Cellarites suffered from when trying to do too much with little sleep?

Any stories from Kavos?

I await the Parody thread which to be honest will be funnier than this without even trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.