titbits, or titantic?

sounds to me like the "cracker" is based on something that De Niro has heard about the scum - considering that Lehmann Brothers has gone belly today, are they the company who the Glazers have their debt financed by????

In which case the loans will be "called in" and scum are fcuked???

doing my frigging head in...

ultimateharold said:
de niro said:
its not about one player. if i say now its obvious where its from, no harm maybe but its a good contact and dont want to take the mick. i am really really looking forward to january.
will be fun.fasten your seat belts.oh and watch the scum turn green with envy and red with rage that they can't join in.

Thats making it worse :-(

Green and Red

who plays in them colours lol

these clues are doing my head in................

The whole scum can't join in thing is silly if it's about players

I guess it something to do with either buying the stadium and redeveloping it turning it into the best one in the country

or we are going to get an invite to a end of season tournament with all the biggest teams in the world and Scum are left out

018_fry-argh.gif

Rammy Blue said:
sounds to me like the "cracker" is based on something that De Niro has heard about the scum - considering that Lehmann Brothers has gone belly today, are they the company who the Glazers have their debt financed by????

In which case the loans will be "called in" and scum are fcuked???

doing my frigging head in...

Interesting thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.