Title By December Says Wenger

“The potential is there, but we will see on a longer period. If they are still there with that difference in December, then you can say it’ll be difficult to catch them.”

That seems a far cry from the title of the article and the title of this thread. Admittedly Wenger may be being a tad mischevious but all he has to do is add a seemingly innocuous comment knowing full well there will be predictable knee jerk reactions to it. Best way to stop people playing mind games is to stop playing along with them.

It's not really mind games, he's just stating the bleedin' obvious and the MEN have added a sensational headline to it (as has the OP). Show me where he says we'll have the league sewn up by December. He doesn't say it. He says IF we are still 5 points clear after December, we'll be difficult to catch - which is true if you look at our fixtures. I'd be happy to be just 2/3 points BEHIND Utd going into the new year when you compare the upcoming fixtures. And why would he play mind games with us anyway? He's fighting for 4th, not 1st.

The opposition will try everything in their power to make us stumble, you only have to look at baconface when he successfully rattled KK with his notorious "I'd Love It..." rant, and if i recall, Newcastle had a 12 point gap on the rags at Xmas that season.

As said by many others, but most importantly Bobby, just look at every game with cold eyes, take the three points, and move onto the next. It wont matter what anybody says or does then.

Every game requires absolute focus, commitment, hunger and desire. One game at a time and no crowing until if and when we win summat.

bluemoon27 said:
what is the quickest time that anyone could actually win the title as in games played

23 games. Win em all 69 points

All other othe games are draws and one loss each to the leader. 22 points each with 45 to play for.

has said the gunners were very near a premier champion squad over the years.....very wrong.....and until the season start thought they were good enough. until the fans voiced their opinions.... which was in order if they were to compete.

pay no heed to wenger either!

Not sure how "it'll be difficult to catch them" translates into "all sown up" or "title by december"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.