Title still in our own hands

collie41

I, like the rest of U blues am gutted at the moment! But on reflection it's still up to us, we have to play Chelsea at home (3 points) and Arsenal away difficult but not impossible(if we buck our ideas up) I can see Bobby "going for it" as we did in the 1st 10 games from now on in! As long as we beat the rags at home we should be OK. The way UTD have been playing at home recently it's only a matter of time before they drop some silly points!

Or am I just being blindly optimistic?

Re: Title still in our own hands!

You're being logical. It is in our hands, a point behind but we've still got them at home! We need to win every game up until then and then that's the decider. I think under pressure we can win it. But we desperately need Lescott and Vinnie back. Toure was woeful yesterday and Savic had a great game up until he gave the ball away, his inexperience cost us again.

We need to be in a position to go top after the Derby, whatever the result!

Can't see the scum blowing it if they're top after the Derby, even if it's only on goal difference!

Nothing less than 6 wins and a draw (maybe at the Arse) and at worse we will be only 3 behind come the Derby (assuming the scum take 21/21 themselves!)

Stranger things have happened, but I'm not expecting it!

before the end of the season we'll go top again, then the rags will again, then who knows.

plenty of twists to come yet. the lesser sides look more dangerous against them anyway recently.

It's not in our hands...at all. It's in United's hands.

When we go back on top, then you can say it's in our hands.

Jumanji said:
It's not in our hands...at all. It's in United's hands.

When we go back on top, then you can say it's in our hands.

it's in both teams hands, if either wins all their games then they win it.

it will be if it's less than 3 points difference.

But neither will win all of the remaining games.

Jumanji said:
But neither will win all of the remaining games.

how do you know?

unless the gap exceeds 3 points it's in both teams hands, until the derby.

More worried about Norwich and Stoke away, than the Arsenal and Chelsea games. Still think we can do it, but we must improve our away form rapidly. Even though they've got easy fixtures, think the rags will drop points before the derby, wouldn't surprise me if Wolves beat them again tbh.

Teams are not scared of us anymore when we play away they know we can pass the ball around without hirting them. So we need something that will give them a scare and that's to partner Aguero with Tevez give them something to think about. If we can pick our away form up for the last 5 games maybe win 4 of em or at least 3 I can see us winning title. Tevez IMO will give everyone in the squad a lift and I can see him scoring some very important goals from now till the end of the season. I hope and pray that we are still in it come derby day because it's my birthday and to beat them bastards and go top of the league is something dreams are made of :) here's hoping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.