Title still in our own hands

Re: Title still in our own hands!

whp.blue said:
cheddar404 said:
ban-mcfc said:
how do you know?

unless the gap exceeds 3 points it's in both teams hands, until the derby.

We play each other so neither team can win all the remaining games.
not true only one can win all their games however neither might
imho

Good point. Must have been crumbling under the strain at work when I posted that.

hcblue said:
Saw this and thought it gave some interesting food for thought about our season so far and what is to come. You can obviously draw any conclusions you want, but on the plus side, Utd have got some tricky games coming up against teams fighting for their lives whereas we seem to have a real problem away from home against mid table teams.....

259wwfa.jpg

Its very much ours to win I think....the only tricky games we have are Norwich away, Stoke away and Newcastle away... the Arsenal game doesn't sound tricky to me...i guess their recent form(and luck) has sent some shivers. united on the other hand ...swansea,fulham,and ohh EVERTON ....though home games ...a draw or two and a loss are most likely .... the Everton game will be a shocker to them ,i bet.And sunderland away ... a draw very much possible....and we cant ignore trialling wolves especially after the tiring game united are going to have tonight.... So the title is still very much in our hands. lets not loss our hope this title is ours to win believe me

Jumanji said:
It's not in our hands...at all. It's in United's hands.

When we go back on top, then you can say it's in our hands.

It's in our hand because we win all our games we are champs regardless of the what the rags do. The rags have to come to us we don't have to go them that is why it is still in our hands simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.