Tito Vilanova new Barcelona coach

I've never heard of him before today so I might be wrong but here is my prediction. He'll fail miserably, well as bad as someone can fail with those players. Then pep will return at the end of the season

brian the blue said:
Poor appointment in my opinion.

Thought this vacancy had Mick McCarthy written all over it. Barca have definitely missed a trick here.
mick-mccarthy.gif

I wouldn't bet against Guardiola joining Arsenal in 15 months time or so.

Bielsa would have been perfect for the Barcelona philosophy.

He has only really come to light because of Bilbao's European exploits this season but thinking back to when England beat Argentina 1-0 with the Beckham penalty in WC 2002, his Argentina team had me continuously shitting myself (not literally of course but you get the drift). They seemed to be constantly offensive, short passes with the likes of Veron (who was a far better player than the PL ever saw of him) and Ortega.

Still, Tito is another appointment from within once again and I wish him well, he will certainly know the players and the club like the back of his hand and hopefully for Barcelona that will equip them well. I say that because I love watching them play, love the way they play the game and I hope they continue to do so in the same vein as they have done.

Sam Allardyce told reporters that he was offered the Barcelona job THREE weeks ago but turned it down to stay with world cup winners West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.