Tito Vilanova RIP (page 12)

Re: Vilanova Steps Down - Health Reasons, Pep back to Barca ?

MSP said:
Assistant coach Jordi Roura will take temporary charge of Barcelona's first team, with Tito Vilanova set to undergo surgery.

Unless Pep Guardiola has turned them down then I am suprised with the appointment.

Why? Villanova was Guardiola's assistant coach too. This guy probably comes from Barca ranks too and they're obviously hoping Villanova will come back soon or think they have enough of advantage to make it til the end of the season.

Never supposed to be Guardiola, I don't know why people did bite that.

MSP said:
Why? Villanova was Guardiola's assistant coach too. This guy probably comes from Barca ranks too and they're obviously hoping Villanova will come back soon or think they have enough of advantage to make it til the end of the season.

Never supposed to be Guardiola, I don't know why people did bite that.

It was a gamble with Villanova but it worked up until his illness. This will be a huge risk, and I thought it was one job to tempt Guardiola to end his year break.

1. I doubt they even need a manager at this point.

2. He'll be back after his treatment.

wow just read this.

what a huge blow.

Hope he gets well soon.

It will be interesting to see how Barca perform now

RIP Tito Vilanova, page 8

All over Twitter that he has resigned as Barcelona manager they've called a press conference for later on today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.