TNT Sports

TinFoilHat

Hidden in the spacecraft of our reptilian overlord
Team supported
Manchester City

Same shit different name?

All female anchor team for for PL/CL/EL. Laura Woods and Ali Mccoist the only difference as it seems everyone else has been kept on.

I'm not holding much hope their coverage of us will improve.

Same shit different name?

All female anchor team for for PL/CL/EL. Laura Woods and Ali Mccoist the only difference as it seems everyone else has been kept on.

I'm not holding much hope their coverage of us will improve.
No chance it will improve. None.
Ferdinand, Owen, Hargreaves, McManaman are still the pundits. Why or how could it change? Absolutely, dreadful coverage and set up. The worst out there and that's saying something.

I'm trying to get my head around all female anchor team for the football coverage. They are all good at their jobs so no issues there. Is it to head towards a CBS bantz type of punditry of the complete opposite of the ladz act we see on Sky?

No chance it will improve. None.
Ferdinand, Owen, Hargreaves, McManaman are still the pundits. Why or how could it change? Absolutely, dreadful coverage and set up. The worst out there and that's saying something.
Ferdinand is ok, as long as he's not commenting on United or City (or on a match that has conotations for either)
Owen is not ok for any match.
Hargreaves I thought was ok on any match?
Mcmanaman is not ok for any match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.