TNT Sports

All sports channels do as well as they can, all have big name ex players, all fine pundits …my gripe is … I just don’t give a shit anymore.
Who cares what they say about player performances etc , it’s all bla bla to me.
I’m done.
I’m out.
Money saved.

All sports channels do as well as they can, all have big name ex players, all fine pundits …my gripe is … I just don’t give a shit anymore.
Who cares what they say about player performances etc , it’s all bla bla to me.
I’m done.
I’m out.
Money saved.

I don't care about the punditry either, I don't even care enough to give them money to preach to me ;)

I wouldn't have any of them, they're all basically the same: rag/dipper supporters who dislike every other team but maintain a sinister hatred for us.
I have to rely on the BBC sports pages when a game is on (brain-numbingly slow, takes them an average of four minutes to say someone has taken a free-kick) but it's still better than paying people like Michael Owen, droning on about what teabags he prefers, or what shoe size his next door neighbour is, or whatever. Zzzzzzz!

I honestly believe the media in this country have an agenda, and that agenda is to promote and endorse support for the rags and dippers, and put an unfavourable slant on everything we do.

Fuck the lot of 'em.

Ferdinand is ok, as long as he's not commenting on United or City (or on a match that has conotations for either)
Owen is not ok for any match.
Hargreaves I thought was ok on any match?
Mcmanaman is not ok for any match.
Not far off my thinking to be fair. But for all he tries to hide it Ferdinand despises us. And as you say, shouldn't have him commentating on any City or United match, so what's the point of him? Owen is truly dreadful and as for McManaman - well don't get me started. To think he pulled on a City shirt and actually played for us. Unbelievable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.