To all City fans going to the Swamp

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I just have this feeling you are going to be the lucky ones to witness something special, I may be wrong but having picked up City at 9-1 for 3-0 last week on top of a fair few good bets this season I have a hunch your going to enjoy the day. Anyone else feeling good about Sat.
Always get the feeling we have to play the bloody Ref. there!!!

Can never tell with a derby match, i really hope we do get a win would love it, especially going in to work on Monday morning, would really make Monday so good for a change lol :-)

I will see how i feel when im outside the ground. I got 'that feeling' outside chelsea last season. I love going on instinct... all part of the fun =)

It's not often I feel confident about playing them, but I must say this time is different.

We have a great record at away games this season, United are not playing well, although they are grinding out results, but at times this season, City have been unplayable, impossible to defend.

I'm expecting a cagey affair, then City go on one of their 20 minute spells of being brilliant, smash in 3 goals, then sit back and take the piss.

Why not?

I'm looking forward to it.

I have just been to ragcafe and they have only 1 thread about the derby and we have a billion so I'm wondering,where are the rest of u folks getting all this confidence??!
I want us to win and believe we have a chance but the confidence over here is over the top.We are playing a beacoface team tommorow,not Wigan...we are'nt going to walk all over them!*steady on mates*

bworld said:
I have just been to ragcafe and they have only 1 thread about the derby and we have a billion so I'm wondering,where are the rest of u folks getting all this confidence??!
I want us to win and believe we have a chance but the confidence over here is over the top.We are playing a beacoface team tommorow,not Wigan...we are'nt going to walk all over them!*steady on mates*

Really? Do I have to spell it for you?

(Yes, I do...)

RAG

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrvnfVoue4[/youtube]

This vid got me int he mood. Also, click the vid to have a look at the comments on youtube. ArtieFufkin100 was pretty funny...no idea what he's on about but the reply to him posted a few mins ago is from me. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.