To all the fans quick to slag off Vieira...

supercity36 said:
i must be the only person who tought vieira wasnt that good today (im expecting to be shot down in flames here). for every good pass, he lost the ball just as much
sorry but you are very wrong what match were you watching the same one as hansen

he never gave the ball away and his reading of the game was excellent

He had a good game today - his best game for City to date. He has looked pretty average before today though but I hope he keeps it going against spurs. Johnson MOM for me, followed by Zab but a very good team performance.

an old ghost as the actual Vieira is yesterday showed how poor players are Barry and De Jong. and how difficult it is to create game with those two poor players in midfield.

I think some have been overly harsh in their criticism of Vieira. He seems to me to have been getting better with every game, and was definitely mom yesterday imo. His experience will be invaluable on Wednesday night.

brass neck said:
thought he did a great job for us today, reminded me of Haman, slow as fuckk but great brain and great ability to tie the ball up when needed. Im sure that role will be number 1 priority come transfer time.

Exactly,spot on.

That's his best game for us so far not got the legs but made up for that with experience thought he did well last week as well. It could well be that he could guide us all the way to the champions league. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.