To all the Hughes out brigade!!!

cookster said:
I agree cause its a tried and tested formula changing managers. What have Manure and Arsenal ever won by sticking by their managers.... FFS
the difference between the scum / red nose,arsenal / wenger,with us and hughes is red nose and wenger were proven winners with impressive c.vs,fergie had won 9 trophies with aberdeen and broke up the tic/gers dominance,wenger won the league title with monaco before he went to arsenal,hughes has won absolutely nothing,so you cannot make that comparison,hughes has no track record of success as a manager

ah but you re wrong hughes won the bad boy league every season...most yellows...most reds

He said, "I thought our performance was good, on the balance of play we created four or five really good chances but did not take them.

For anyone left that still thinks Hughes should be manager, please explain this to me, because having seen that "performance" I'm not sure I could use the word good, can any of you?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
He said, "I thought our performance was good, on the balance of play we created four or five really good chances but did not take them.

For anyone left that still thinks Hughes should be manager, please explain this to me, because having seen that "performance" I'm not sure I could use the word good, can any of you?

Because he was right you rag bastard

No it was a pretty shit performance tbh, but I dont see the point in changing the manrger while we are still in the uefacup.

If we are eliminated, then we should see who is willing to come.

foreverblue said:

We performed well is that what your saying?

If Hughes was sacked and we brought in another manager, he would want his own squad, backroom staff, differant tactics and would have differant expectations. This, imo is yet ANOTHER step back. Swapping managers eason after season is not the way forward at this level and for where we want to go. I say give him until the end of the season, and asess our position and decide whether he's the right man to take us forward to the next level.

Leave him alone and go and support the rags, roller coaster season you say, yes your right but no more so than any other season.

Lets have a bit of consistancy and stability at the club, no more manager changes on a whim.

Morinho, why on this earth would he want to come to us, he isn't like you or me that would sweat blue blood to be involved in our beloved club, but it proves quite catagorically that we need to start winning things before players and managers of real quality will come to us, wrongly in my opinion as i would much rather be a legend from the beginning of a journey rather than cement the journey, but modern day players are just not like this, they are players and managers that want instant success not actually earn it, and this is only one very good reason why you should get off Hughes back.

Stick with Hughes and lets enjoy the journey!!!

foreverblue said:

We performed well is that what your saying?

We bossed the game 2nd half, and it was an individual mistake that lost us the game, but that doesn't fit into your rag agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.