To all those who think the "Illuminati" don't exist

savo said:
The Flash said:
Rich people influencing government policy shocker.

And the world just keeps turning.

*yawn*

Yes breaking news again on BM.

A number of inquisitive city fans have reportedly tasked an army of trained chimpanzees with analysing vast volumes of red hot information stored on the secretive illuminate database code named 'Youtube'. While details are scant at present, initial reports suggest that the chimp team have found evidence to support claims that rich people use money to exert power and to influence other rich people. Furthermore the team also claim to have evidence which suggests that the rich minority look down on the poor majority viewing them only as pawns in their quest of wealth accumulation.

I like many other forum readers am both shocked and horrified by these findings. I wait with baited breath for the next explosive instalment from the chimp team.

'Intelligence needs counter intelligence'

What are you baiting your breath with?

AustinBlue said:
savo said:
The Flash said:

*yawn*

A number of inquisitive city fans have reportedly tasked an army of trained chimpanzees with analysing vast volumes of red hot information stored on the secretive illuminate database code named 'Youtube'. While details are scant at present, initial reports suggest that the chimp team have found evidence to support claims that rich people use money to exert power and to influence other rich people. Furthermore the team also claim to have evidence which suggests that the rich minority look down on the poor majority viewing them only as pawns in their quest of wealth accumulation.

I like many other forum readers am both shocked and horrified by these findings. I wait with baited breath for the next explosive instalment from the chimp team.

What are you baiting your breath with?

I'm using the BM bait of choice, a mildly antagonistic posts.

Yes I know the rich shitting on the poor is nothing new, the shocking thing is how much of an increase there has been recently.

In the past 20-30 years the poor are being exterminated basically by the rich, CEO pay at 273 times the average worker. It has always been much lower than that, 22 times or something average..

Screen-Shot-2013-06-26-at-1.06.21-PM.png

half-of-america-has-25-of-the-wealth.jpg

The minimum wage has gone nowhere during inflation, budget cuts everywhere..harder to get into University, zero hours shift jobs. Debt spiralling.

It is all new and shocking, people need to be alerted to the depths they are being screwed.

Ps I know this is all USA stuff but we are not far behind, much further ahead with regards with spying/control and financial maybe. I think the further we get away from Europe the more it will go this way too.. European court is trying to give citizens rights.. We can't have that.

As someone has said above, the absolute master stroke of the modern rich is that they have managed to turn the poor downwards when looking for answers. They look at benefit cheats and immigrants because the media tells them to..

Don't even get me started on the endless war on terrorism and the control that gives the governments.

It is getting to the point that there is no way up, there is no way to work hard and make it for young people, as the documentary says. You can play monopoly but all the houses have been bought and you can have no money.

savo said:
The Flash said:

*yawn*

He he I take it you didn't bother watching it.

Myself for the craic I'd like to see that extreme right Ayn Rand philosophy of no one paying tax. No police, no judges, no dustbin men or doctors, no schools, no Tesco or street lighting just a good old free for all. A proper mental society where the strongest survive. Money would become useless as a commodity so no rich or poor.

BlueSam said:
Yes I know the rich shitting on the poor is nothing new, the shocking thing is how much of an increase there has been recently.

In the past 20-30 years the poor are being exterminated basically by the rich, CEO pay at 273 times the average worker. It has always been much lower than that, 22 times or something average..

The minimum wage has gone nowhere during inflation, budget cuts everywhere..harder to get into University, zero hours shift jobs. Debt spiralling.

It is all new and shocking, people need to be alerted to the depths they are being screwed.

As someone has said above, the absolute master stroke of the modern rich is that they have managed to turn the poor downwards when looking for answers. They look at benefit cheats and immigrants because the media tells them to..

Don't even get me started on the endless war on terrorism and the control that gives the governments.

It is getting to the point that there is no way up, there is no way to work hard and make it for young people, as the documentary says. You can play monopoly but all the houses have been bought and you can have no money.
if the poor are being exterminated over that period, how come we are all living longer?

Also, how am I being screwed?

SWP's back said:
BlueSam said:

if the poor are being exterminated over that period, how come we are all living longer?

Also, how am I being screwed?

Well I have no idea of your situation but in general if you are starting out, your Uni fees are out of control, there are no jobs. Companies like McDonalds now want to put workers on top up cards to get their wages which will then be charged at interest when they use them.

The concept of zero hours contracts has now come in so you are just on call all the time for a shitty job at walmart/mcdonalds forcing you to not be able to take a second job.

Those graphics above show how much is spent on the average joe at the moment, but watch the documentary. These people in charge don't want things how they are at the moment, they don't want a budget or any spending at all on the poor or government.

They are at war with the poor.

This is all not mentioning the huge NSA scandal/Internet censorship plan which is going on.

(keep editing because my keyboard on my laptop sucks)

mcmanus said:

Myself for the craic I'd like to see that extreme right Ayn Rand philosophy of no one paying tax. No police, no judges, no dustbin men or doctors, no schools, no Tesco or street lighting just a good old free for all. A proper mental society where the strongest survive. Money would become useless as a commodity so no rich or poor.

I assume you have plenty of weapons, ammo, food and water?

First time I'd heard of Ayn Rand and while not knowing much about her(apart from here and I sharing the same birthday) she looks and sounds a bit mental, one of her last books titled "The Virtue of Selfishness" the anti-Mother Teresa!...

Trollsmoan said:
mcmanus said:

First time I'd heard of Ayn Rand and while not knowing much about her(apart from here and I sharing the same birthday) she looks and sounds a bit mental, one of her last books titled "The Virtue of Selfishness" the anti-Mother Teresa!...
Mother Teresa was a ****.

SWP's back said:

Well that's two then(I don't know much about Mother Teresa either!) but that wouldn't surprise me, power corrupts!.....

SWP's back said:
Trollsmoan said:
mcmanus said:

Nothing mild about that post...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.