To Stansted for Dortmund Flight

MARk1909

Three of us flying Stansted to Dortmund Tuesday, back Thursday for Munchengladbach. Driver, i.e. me, has now got a broken ankle. Anyone going down from Manchester who could offer 1 or 3 of us a lift.

We've booked train from piccadilly to Stansted for 18.55 on the Monday night for £23 each on trainline.com
The Premier Inn at Stansted is only £39 for a room for the night as well.

We've booked train from piccadilly to Stansted for 18.55 on the Monday night for £23 each on trainline.com
The Premier Inn at Stansted is only £39 for a room for the night as well.

@MisdaH - quick question - I am coming to manchester for my honeymoon in February - am hoping (desperate) to catch the match vs Leicester on the Saturday - I then fly out of standstead early Sunday morning - is my best bet to rent a car or is this train frequent enough that I could catch it Saturday night after the match? - thanks

@MisdaH - quick question - I am coming to manchester for my honeymoon in February - am hoping (desperate) to catch the match vs Leicester on the Saturday - I then fly out of standstead early Sunday morning - is my best bet to rent a car or is this train frequent enough that I could catch it Saturday night after the match? - thanks
The match could be moved for television coverage so hold on till next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.