To the blues at half time at stoke

Jim1980

I for one hope you never go to another match again. The scenes at half time were disgraceful. A bunch of pissed up schoolies that give us true blues a bad name.

half time pint turned into city throwing bottles, bins and anything they could get their hands on, at fellow blues.

at eachother??? :S..i remember at half time last year when we got mauled by boro and a few guys behind me started throwin punches at eachother. i just think its disgraceful that our own fans decide to attack eachother

Yeah mate at each other. Seen this happen at mary ds a few times as well. It is a fuckin disgrace.

I don't get to many away games now, 2-3 a season (kids drain all my resources), but went to Villa last year on the train, and was in that big pub with the railings at the front (can't remember the name). Anyway, I noticed then that there is a new breed of City supporter, young, arrogant towards other blues and most definitely up for trouble. I didn't think much of these lads to be honest.

They just seemed separated from the rest of us?

City's away support in the 80's and 90's was like a tight unit of sufferers, up for a laugh, a good drink and a sing-song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.