To the blues at half time at stoke

There a shower a clueless twats, what disappoints me more than anything the older generation of supporter's have just let these scumbags take centre stage. I've been away to Denmark, Germany and Stoke this season and that yesterday was the saddest display by a group of Mancunians i've witnessed. Think the rabid pack needs culling !

Joycee Banercheck said:
uwerosler28 said:
Worst post ever what you say and how you say it is just all wrong
I think macky was joking, mate.
sorry then, the thing is some people actually do type like that so you can never be sure!

Jim1980 said:
half time pint turned into city throwing bottles, bins and anything they could get their hands on, at fellow blues.

it was stupid but it wasnt ..violent if u know what i mean, ive got some of it on video, just a few balloning then others joining in

they are a set of absolute knobheads who should be culled. they are a disgrace, they kicked up trouble with the police in germany! they will get whats coming to them one day!

msix said:
Jim1980 said:
half time pint turned into city throwing bottles, bins and anything they could get their hands on, at fellow blues.

it was stupid but it wasnt ..violent if u know what i mean, ive got some of it on video, just a few balloning then others joining in
That's what I thought it was stupid but they weren't being violent or anything from what I saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.