To the prat in section 21...

Prestwich_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Some of you need to drop the idiotic assumption that because a fan sings he is somehow more worthy, more loyal, more long serving and more local. And it's inverse assumption that if someone doesn't sing they are somehow a tourist, a gloryhunter or a Corporate.
Sorry mate but you're wrong there. Go to Arsenal & Chelsea and there are loads of people who've never watched City before in our end.
Maybe there are pb, but the point still stands . Just because someone doesn't sing it doesn't make them a glory hunter or corporate.

I've been to loads of games in London. What's obvious to me is we have a good number of ex pat mancs who have gone to London for career reasons. They might not be as vociferous as a working class Manchester teenager, but it doesn't mean they are less worthy as a fan.

That's my point.

There were tourists in our end but super-hardcore ultra-loyal fans had plenty of chance to get tickets and must have chose not to; or they're not as hardcore and loyal as they think. Save your bitching for matches that sell out at high points.

Me and my lad were in Block 20 and I must say the first 10 or so rows at the bottom which we were in next to the home support created some good support for the team.
Regarding "Tourist's" I spoke to a really polite Saudi guy at half time who was in his late 50's who told me he had become a fan of ours when ADUG took us over, apparently he was/is a pilot for Etihad and had gotten his ticket from a colleague for free. I've got to say he was slightly bemused at us shouting "Fuck off you cockney cunts !" and didn't know all the songs - but he got involved. In all honesty though he knew more about our team and football in general than some of the Seasoncard holders who sit near me in the SS so make of that what you will. As has already been pointed out, tickets went at lower points than what was advertised so there were opportunities for others to maybe attend the game, you can't blame the club for using corporates to make more money if these would have gone unsold otherwise.
It also got a bit spicy at the entrance to the coach park where the Mounted Police were a disgrace, although I did have a giggle when one young innovator used an apple as an offensive weapon :)
Onwards and upwards Blues we have waited many years - another year won't harm us.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
i posted in the matchday thread that our end yesterday was full of tourists, they had no passion, no singing, nothing.
i have always gone along with a blue is a blue but yesterday there were swarms of people just stood there in silence.

i'll repeat what i said yesterday, sad days ahead :(

De niro, I was on the front row just by the corner flag and I was almost the only person there who was wearing anything resembling colours!! They all seemed to be tourists and were deathly quiet! Even I could hear me shouting and yelling because I was about the only one!! ;-)

Having said that though, both on the way to the match and coming back to the Highbury Tube station I was asked by people wearing Arsenal scarves which way to the stadium and which way to the tube station!! So they have their fair share of tourists as well I guess!

Sitting on a bench on the way back from the match a lot of Arsenal fans let on and said "You'll definitely win it next year" or "Never mind, next season." I responded, as I have done on here, "It isn't over yet, I haven't given up!!"

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH MANCHESTER CITY!!! :-)

So to be a proper fan you have to wear colours and sing

Bilboblue said:
117 M34 said:
The Goat 10 said:
Fairly obvious there are a few undercover rags on this thread.

Point them out then.

God Game Lover is clearly one.

If I'm rag i wonder who are you?????
In this forum I was insulted several times. I was accused to be rag, Dzeko lover, Mario hater, Gay and so on..... It is just true that I'm MC fan who is able to see the truth.
I wonder what administration is doing????
Place me into Rag family is the most pathetic insult I ever saw.
Buzzz of you retarded Balo and Mancini lovers. If they are your idols I pity you.
And remember:
557177_144672245661491_142367992558583_159675_643285600_n.jpg

God game lover said:
Bilboblue said:
117 M34 said:
Point them out then.

In this forum I was insulted several times. I was accused to be rag, Dzeko lover, Mario hater, Gay and so on..... It is just true that I'm MC fan who is able to see the truth.
Buzzz of you retarded Balo and Mancini lovers. If they are your idols I pity you.
And remember:
You tell us you're a fan and then post that, are you for real?

bluesmith said:
God game lover said:
Bilboblue said:

And remember:
You tell us you're a fan and then post that, are you for real?

That's the biggest giveaway i've seen yet...ban him

God game lover said:
Bilboblue said:
117 M34 said:
Point them out then.

And remember:

This is the action of a City fan ? Give me a break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.