To the Rags Trying To Hack Us

Immaculate Pasta said:
How can they hack into bluemoon? guess rics password? how you know they are rags?

they dont hack in the normal sense mate.....they download a small DDOS (denial of service) programme....this programme basically routes traffic through this site from another source....so for example, i start the programme and then redirect all traffic from demonoid or megaupload, etc (i.e a site with high volume of traffic) and then force it onto this site, thereby crashing or slowing this site to an halt

shadygiz said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
How can they hack into bluemoon? guess rics password? how you know they are rags?

they dont hack in the normal sense mate.....they download a small DDOS (denial of service) programme....this programme basically routes traffic through this site from another source....so for example, i start the programme and then redirect all traffic from demonoid or megaupload, etc (i.e a site with high volume of traffic) and then force it onto this site, thereby crashing or slowing this site to an halt

eh ?

shadygiz said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Most of these are used by teenagers who think they're "l33t" for "taking" a small website or reverting a hotmail.

sput the wonder pig said:
shadygiz said:

eh ?

think of large amounts of data rather than people mate

sput the wonder pig said:
shadygiz said:

eh ?

basically its like sending motorway traffic down a one way street, it will come to a halt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.