To the shit fans in the N stand that left when spurs scored.

supergrover said:
bluemoonrises manchester city's greatest fan ever oh and he sits in 137 you know that part of the ground where you can not hear yourself think ha ha ha get over yourself wanker.

Exactly my point... shit support, though it is more vocal than most other blocks in the NS..

oh I nearly forgot.. cock..;)

deJong_Ones said:
i have zero respect for people who do this, except as a last resort protest.. but we've just completed a very tough season, acheived a lot, and failed in our goal at the final hurdle. You have to stick around to give the players the respect they deserve, and clap them off to let them know how grateful we are. Win, lose or draw
Grateful for what???,they are here for the fucking money mate.

Bombo said:
People have different reasons for leaving early. I am in 134 and left when spurs scored. I work nights and have lost 4 hours pay by taking time off every night game this season and there's been a lot when you think about Monday nights and carling cup etc. At a time when I've just been forced to buy a more expensive season ticket by the club leaving when the game was up after spurs goal gave me another hours pay which will help pay my credit card bill for my ticket. So stop moralising you selfish wanker.

That your best excuse..?

Fuckin' top gay boy hitting a younger lad like that. I ain't built for ya but I know I would take ya. Hope you remember me cos next season comes do your worst tough man. I won't need to bring mine. Soft ponce. Brilliant lads who went to Stockport and 1 or 2 no marks with ponces smiles. Show me. X

blumoonrises said:
Or any other part of the ground, Keep walkin and don't come back... you are worthless and contribute fuck all to the club..wankers the lot of em.

Perhaps the club should let you decide who is worthy to spend their hard earned on a season ticket. You sound like the sort of stump who would round up crowds at gunpoint to cheer some third world dictator and I hope to god you aren't voting Thursday.

manchester_blue said:
Fuckin' top gay boy hitting a younger lad like that. I ain't built for ya but I know I would take ya. Hope you remember me cos next season comes do your worst tough man. I won't need to bring mine. Soft ponce. Brilliant lads who went to Stockport and 1 or 2 no marks with ponces smiles. Show me. X

!!! Eh..? errr wrong thread mate..!

If people want to leave early yes they can.

But those who wanted to stay those extra ten minutes to support the team that means so much to them, managed to off-set the forthcoming traffic-jam through gray mare lane/ alan turing way that awaited.

As soon as we went down by one goal, those people who didnt fuck off can say atleast they helped us try and make a comeback... why on earth would the players do a lap of honour to a half empty ground? it was so embarrassing.

Has city never managed a come-back before??

Thanks for the great support, those who stayed till the end.

True blues

Rochdale Blue said:
blumoonrises said:
Or any other part of the ground, Keep walkin and don't come back... you are worthless and contribute fuck all to the club..wankers the lot of em.

Perhaps the club should let you decide who is worthy to spend their hard earned on a season ticket. You sound like the sort of stump who would round up crowds at gunpoint to cheer some third world dictator and I hope to god you aren't voting Thursday.

The OP will be voting BNP - don't worry about that.

This is nothing! I was in the Colin Bell stand and after Spuds scored, one fella was screaming at another, saying "Come on you Spurs" and The other guy was saying "we heard you first time". Turned into a bit of a pushing fest in the end. I think its fucking stupid that some people react like wankers.
also gutted there was no lap of honour!

blumoonrises said:
manchester_blue said:

Right thread. The lads with the rights heads getting off in Stockport dood luck to you lads. CTID. The big man, A1 with the red snake on your black jeans and numbers in your school don't forget the snipers. Would love you and your boyfriend straight on! X<br /><br />-- Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 am --<br /><br />
manchester_blue said:
blumoonrises said:

Right thread. The lads with the rights heads getting off in Stockport dood luck to you lads. CTID. The big man, A1 with the red snake on your black jeans and numbers in your school don't forget the snipers. Would love you and your boyfriend straight on! X

Bring on 1 of Manchester's smallest! The lads on last traiin to Stockport, right know who you are, wish you were right I hope you get it dealt proper 1 day soft lads/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.