To those handful of Morons! Read!

Ricster

You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

I doubt that the Sheik will pull out of City because of a couple of fans making innappropiate hand signals. Get a grip. With so much invested and at stake, he would be a fool to walk away because of a few dissapointed fans. City is a long term investment/project and not a toy for the Sheik. Stop reading the media spin...

The concern here should not be about a change of ownership but the leadership team's survival for next year. I think Khaldoon, Cook, Marwood and Mancini are the ones who will probably be culled if anything does happen in the summer.

bluesoup said:
I doubt that the Sheik will pull out of City because of a couple of fans making innappropiate hand signals. Get a grip. With so much invested and at stake, he would be a fool to walk away because of a few dissapointed fans. City is a long term investment/project and not a toy for the Sheik. Stop reading the media spin...

The concern here should not be about a change of ownership but the leadership team's survival for next year. I think Cook, Marwood and Mancini are the ones who will probably be culled if anything does happen in the summer.

Its not media spin. I dont believe a word the papers say. On the other hand i do believe what i get told.

i wouldnt mind but most of the people on here at the begining of the season said that they would be happy with a top 6 finish and possibly a cup,now it seems to be a demand that we have to finish top 4 and have to win a cup.Patience is what its gonna take im as fustrated as the next man when we lose especially in the manner we have played in some recent games but i thought last night was one of our better games and we have to remember we have been missing tevez who is the player for me who as been giving us the drive and energy going forward.

35 Years and were still here,whats another year its going to happen,keep the faith

oh oh!! doesnt sound good ricster?? is the sheik pissed off at the players as well or just the fans mate?

bluesoup said:

The concern here should not be about a change of ownership but the leadership team's survival for next year. I think Mansour, Cook, Marwood and Mancini are the ones who will probably be culled if anything does happen in the summer.
We're well and truly fucked if he gets the chop!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.