To those handful of Morons! Read!

bluemoon27 said:
i wouldnt mind but most of the people on here at the begining of the season said that they would be happy with a top 6 finish and possibly a cup,now it seems to be a demand that we have to finish top 4 and have to win a cup.Patience is what its gonna take im as fustrated as the next man when we lose especially in the manner we have played in some recent games but i thought last night was one of our better games and we have to remember we have been missing tevez who is the player for me who as been giving us the drive and energy going forward.

35 Years and were still here,whats another year its going to happen,keep the faith
agree with this as well geezer!!!

I cannot believe the action of some of our supporters.

We are so lucky what has happened with our club, (look at Pompey)

We all want succes so badly but we mustn`t let this desire affect the reality of life in English football.

It is very competitive and the Premier league is the ultimate challenge over the season. We are now in a position to challenge clubs who have been there over many years and built their squads to cope with the requirements of the league, yes we have spent a lot of money in a short space of time this does not guarantee success only puts you up there to be shot at and lambasted by the press and established reporters used to licking the boots of the established clubs.

Lets stick together, yes have your opinions, but show your support to the club its players and manager we all want the same success,we must be patient.

bluemoonmatt said:
Ricster said:
Not my words unfortunately.

Whose words are they Ricster?

Cant say, but its the same person that told me in November that Hughes would be gone before the Jan transfer window. I pm'd quite a few people about that, so i have no reason not to believe him this time.

I can understand why he's pissed. We are acting like spoilt little children. Its about time we did what blues do best and get behind the team and start supporting the way we used to.

Ricster said:
richards30 said:
oh oh!! doesnt sound good ricster?? is the sheik pissed off at the players as well or just the fans mate?

Just us.
well i hope everyone has a read of your post and takes a long look at themselves and just appreciates whats happened to us in a short space of time!!! yes results and performance havent been great but come on guys,we`re still not used to being where we are!!!!! maybe abit of pressure is getting to the players because lets not forget that we have some fantastic players but not many have won anything so thats why players like viera were brought in for the winning mentality and how to control the nerves etc.......lets not piss on our chips boys and keep going till the end!!!

Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

Were you there last night?

Utter utter wank. You can take that bollocks you spout and poke it mate. They pay the bills. They allowed a shit manager to spend a Fucking fortune on journeymen , they have only themselves to blame. If they want to Fuck off, they can for me. Nothing has changed, nothing at all. A shit team, run by a shit manager but now paying bankers wages, and like the bankers, they don't give a Fuck as long as their earning their coin, I am officially now disgusted with this club. Same problems, just a higher wage bill.

Ricster said:
bluesoup said:
I doubt that the Sheik will pull out of City because of a couple of fans making innappropiate hand signals. Get a grip. With so much invested and at stake, he would be a fool to walk away because of a few dissapointed fans. City is a long term investment/project and not a toy for the Sheik. Stop reading the media spin...

The concern here should not be about a change of ownership but the leadership team's survival for next year. I think Cook, Marwood and Mancini are the ones who will probably be culled if anything does happen in the summer.

Its not media spin. I dont believe a word the papers say. On the other hand i do believe what i get told.

Maybe you are hearing the fear from the leadership team of City. It is more likely that if things do not change the heads of City are about to roll. Maybe you are hearing the Cook/Marwood camp shitting themselves because the Sheik sees the fans reactions on TV. This just proves that they are not doing their job properly. Escpecially as the results are not as trajected.

The Sheik does not seem like the type of person (from his other projects) to walk away from a project like this. This would just pronounce to the world that he failed in football. I doubt it, really doubt it. The negative publicity if this happens would be very very damaging to the Sheik.

ManCityFC said:
Ricster said:
You're actions last night weren't just noticed by our own fans but noticed around the world. Congrats for the hand signals and abuse aimed towards Mancini.

Do you think you're actions are going to help?

Let me answer that question. Our owner has put millions into this club and is becoming increasingly impatient by the way some of our fans are reacting. In my words, like spoilt brats. Mansour has no ties to us, he can leave this club at anytime.

Im not going to go into this much more, but believe me you've been warned.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you!

Were you there last night?

Utter utter wank. You can take that bollocks you spout and poke it mate. They pay the bills. They allowed a shit manager to spend a Fucking fortune on journeymen , they have only themselves to blame. If they want to Fuck off, they can for me. Nothing has changed, nothing at all. A shit team, run by a shit manager but now paying bankers wages, and like the bankers, they don't give a Fuck as long as their earning their coin, I am officially now disgusted with this club. Same problems, just a higher wage bill.

I take it you're referring to Hughes?

bluesoup said:
Ricster said:
Its not media spin. I dont believe a word the papers say. On the other hand i do believe what i get told.

Maybe you are hearing the fear from the leadership team of City. It is more likely that if things do not change the heads of City are about to roll. Maybe you are hearing the Cook/Marwood camp shitting themselves because the Sheik sees the fans reactions on TV. This just proves that they are not doing their job properly. Escpecially as the results are not as trajected.

The Sheik does not seem like the type of person (from his other projects) to walk away from a project like this. This would just pronounce to the world that he failed in football. I doubt it, really doubt it. The negative publicity if this happens would be very very damaging to the Sheik.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. Had to be put out there though not just for the sake of us but for the sake of the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.