'To Win The Premier League' song.....

WhyAlwaysHim said:
smudgedj said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:
Watch your mouth you prick I was there in '99 and I was at wembley for the semi and the finals last year. If we found this on another teams forum we'd have a field day and you know it so go and take your head for a wobble you spunk bubble.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am --

And before you start calling me a rag look at my other posts you dildo. Now you better get yourself off to bed princess while the big boys have a chat because you'll be cranky at school tomorrow

Calling a fellow city fan a paedophile only one dick on here. Rag

Admittedly not the cleverest remark I've ever made. The point remains about the song though we would have a great laugh at another teams expense if one of their fans had come up with this

Well keep posting I'm sure you will have 100 posts by Sunday.

smudgedj said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

Admittedly not the cleverest remark I've ever made. The point remains about the song though we would have a great laugh at another teams expense if one of their fans had come up with this

I don't understand why is 100 posts by Sunday important?

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:
He looks like a raging peado

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 am --

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about it.

You are so wrong you fucking raggerty rag.
This song does NOT say we have won it. It isn't a celebration of what we have won this year (because we haven't won anything yet). It say's ''it's time to win it''. It brilliantly captures the mood of how we are all feeling right now and is not taking anything for granted.

So piss off back to sad cafe.

Watch your mouth you prick I was there in '99 and I was at wembley for the semi and the finals last year. If we found this on another teams forum we'd have a field day and you know it so go and take your head for a wobble you spunk bubble.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 am --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:
He looks like a raging peado

12 posts????????
FUCK OFF RAG.

-- Wed May 09, 2012 1:50 am --

WhyAlwaysHim said:
Exactly and we would all be ripping the piss if we found out a fan of another team had done this. Not saying how evocative and rousing it is. If we want to be taken seriously by Europes elite we need to stop doing this small time nonsense and then getting emotional and carried away about

You are so wrong you fucking raggerty rag.
This song does NOT say we have won it. It isn't a celebration of what we have won this year (because we haven't won anything yet). It say's ''it's time to win it''. It brilliantly captures the mood of how we are all feeling right now and is not taking anything for granted.

So piss off back to sad cafe.

And before you start calling me a rag look at my other posts you dildo. Now you better get yourself off to bed princess while the big boys have a chat because you'll be cranky at school tomorrow

Couldn't give a fuck about your other posts. I actually know Colin very well - sat next to him in the semi last season - which is what irked me so much (and others too).

If it was another clubs fan singing ''we have won it'' in advance yes we would rip it, like we are ripping Fred Done and his arrogant ramblings, but this is a brilliantly woven lyrical gem of a song that sings about the hope of what we (hope) is about to happen. And I'd relate to it no matter what other fan of another club that had gone through a quarter of what we have been through sang it if the lyrics were in relation to it.

As for bed, it's long past yours. Barely late evening where I am, I'm just enjoying a beer and listening to the song once more.

Good luck on reaching 100 posts asap.

WhyAlwaysHim said:
smudgedj said:
WhyAlwaysHim said:

I don't understand why is 100 posts by Sunday important?

It will enable you to create you own thread so you can post pictures of penises or whatever takes your fancy.

Cracking song. It really annoys me that people like him have real talent but instead its media whores like Cheryl Cole or Tulisa get all the plaudits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.