today is the day then !!

Melbourne Blue said:
Hi all

Don't come here often.

However I have been reading through some transfer forums and I notice an "ITK" is constantly mentioned.

where can i get a link to him/it/whatever it is and what is it?

Cheers

Melbourne Blue

Hi mate

ITK just means 'in the know' for someone who claims he has inside information about transfers etc. Generally, there are a couple of respected posters. Tolmie's hairdoo and Ajay are two posters who provide information, and there is also happy blue. Obviously you get a lot of people who don't know anything and are just on a wind up.

hope this helps

Forzacitizens said:
Melbourne Blue said:
Hi all

Don't come here often.

However I have been reading through some transfer forums and I notice an "ITK" is constantly mentioned.

where can i get a link to him/it/whatever it is and what is it?

Cheers

Melbourne Blue

Hi mate

ITK just means 'in the know' for someone who claims he has inside information about transfers etc. Generally, there are a couple of respected posters. Tolmie's hairdoo and Ajay are two posters who provide information, and there is also happy blue. Obviously you get a lot of people who don't know anything and are just on a wind up.

hope this helps

but these "itk" dont share any info (in more detail anyway) because there are hundreds of idiots on here who want to know every single detail about each and every bit of info down to what the possible signing had for breakfast and when they dont hear what they want to hear they all jump on the "respected itk" and shell out continious abuse which is when these respected itk stop giving out any info that may give us more of an insight to any possible signings.... Then what happens is that people who know naf all make up stories so they can get a bit of attention because they are bored which then winds up the rest of the idiots and the shit get worse and worse and by the time the respected itk's come to give a little (very small) bit of interview they get hounded with more abuse....

thats my opinion anyway, everybody has their own opinion on this :)

Diego1983 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Hi mate

hope this helps

but these "itk" dont share any info (in more detail anyway) because there are hundreds of idiots on here who want to know every single detail about each and every bit of info down to what the possible signing had for breakfast and when they dont hear what they want to hear they all jump on the "respected itk" and shell out continious abuse which is when these respected itk stop giving out any info that may give us more of an insight to any possible signings.... Then what happens is that people who know naf all make up stories so they can get a bit of attention because they are bored which then winds up the rest of the idiots get more wind up and the shit get worse and worse and by the time the respected itk's come to give a little (very small) bit of interview they get hounded with more abuse....

thats my opinion anyway, everybody has their own opinion on this :)

This...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.