Today is the day...

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
I quit smoking!!

my misses quit 2 weeks ago with all the patches and stuff, and i was sick of going in the back garden in the pissing rain!!

I decided last week that after my last packet had finished i would quit (i bought them in bulk) and i going to go cold turkey, no help just will power.

wish me luck!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
I quit smoking!!

my misses quit 2 weeks ago with all the patches and stuff, and i was sick of going in the back garden in the pissing rain!!

I decided last week that after my last packet had finished i would quit (i bought them in bulk) and i going to go cold turkey, no help just will power.

wish me luck!!
Best of luck mate.

my dad quit about 9 years ago after he'd been smoking for at least 25years. He decided to quit because he woke up in the middle of the night and felt like his throat had closed up and he couldn't breathe, which shocked him (and his grandpa had died of throat cancer, so it made him panic) so he went downstairs and threw his cigs and that was that, from that day he's never smoked a cig.

To the OP good luck to you and your wife in your efforts, apparently its difficult in the early stages but its definitely worth while :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.