Today....

Steviesleftpeg said:
Is massive

One of the biggest in recent times. I know it, you know it, RM knows it, and I think the players do today.

sooo just for today;

- No moaning
- No player hounding
- No talking about loyalty points
- No 'johnny come' lately ruining the game

Today lets see;

- Forza Mancini
- GazBAz to have a stormer
- Tevez to refind form.
- Inflatable madness
- BLUEMOON, YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE!
- Que Sera, Sera

C'mon City this is our city

RAG.. :p

good post pal cmon city

'Que Sera, Sera'

the most cringing song in football, worse than 'your not singing anymore' and 'who are yer?'

were original with our humour , if were winning we should be singing:

Wembley Wembley, that shitty place in London, that were finally gonna see! :)

Reading are going to well up for this today,they have nothing to lose,their fans are traveling at the clubs expense (nice gesture from the club ) and they have had a player retired medically because of MS,this game they will be playing for him.Mark my words city need to be on their toes for every minute of this game.Fuck the semi-final for the time being lets get this out of the way first,then worry about the filth.

Freestyler said:
'Que Sera, Sera'

the most cringing song in football, worse than 'your not singing anymore' and 'who are yer?'

were original with our humour , if were winning we should be singing:

Wembley Wembley, that shitty place in London, that were finally gonna see! :)

Na we only sing that because we never get there.Let's win and embrace the corny songs.Get the old classics out! I'm dreaming of a blue Wembley....

Wem-ber-lee, Wemberlee, we're the famous Man City and we're going to wemberlee! Wem-ber-lee, Wemberlee, we're the famous Man City and we're going to wemberlee!

Time flies by when your a fan of Man City,
And you ride on the footplate down to Wembley,
Under bridges, over bridges, passing through the stations,
Flying through the countryside to see the boys in Blue and White !

(One for the oldies lol)

today its up to the fans to leave mancini and the players with no doubt at all that this is a competition that we want to win.

COME ON THE BLUES!!!

Yup. We should try and make an atmosphere which makes the hair on the back of the players neck stand up.

A real cauldron, fort Manchester whatever just epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.