Today's caption competition

RM: "You have to answer for the derby, Stevie. You let Scholes go free for the winner."

SI: "Roberto, you got it all wrong."

RM: "..Ah that little farce you played by blaming the defence.. you think that would fool a Mancini?"

SI: "Roberto ... I'm innocent, I swear on my kids. Please don't do this to me. Please don't."

RM: "Bellamy is gone. So is Petrov. Onuouha. Weiss. Today I settled all City business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did."

SI (starts sobbing)

RM: "Get him a vitamin drink. Don't be afraid Stevie. Come on ...you think that I'd sell a former Player of the Year. I'm like a Godather to young players like you."

SI is handed a vitamin drink.

RM: "Go ahead drink. Drink. No ... you're out of the 25 man squad...that's your punishment. I'm making you train with the reserves."
Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry."
Now...who approached you first ? Redknapp or Hodgson ?

SI: "It was Redknapp"

RM: "Good. There's a car outside and it will take you to Birmingham. I'll call your wife and tell her what club I'm making you go to."

SI: "Listen , Roberto"

RM: "Go on...Get out of my sight."

Scooby Blue said:
RM: "You have to answer for the derby, Stevie. You let Scholes go free for the winner."

SI: "Roberto, you got it all wrong."

RM: "..Ah that little farce you played by blaming the defence.. you think that would fool a Mancini?"

SI: "Roberto ... I'm innocent, I swear on my kids. Please don't do this to me. Please don't."

RM: "Bellamy is gone. So is Petrov. Onuouha. Weiss. Today I settled all City business so don't tell me that you're innocent. Admit what you did."

SI (starts sobbing)

RM: "Get him a vitamin drink. Don't be afraid Stevie. Come on ...you think that I'd sell a former Player of the Year. I'm like a Godather to young players like you."

SI is handed a vitamin drink.

RM: "Go ahead drink. Drink. No ... you're out of the 25 man squad...that's your punishment. I'm making you train with the reserves."
Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry."
Now...who approached you first ? Redknapp or Hodgson ?

SI: "It was Redknapp"

RM: "Good. There's a car outside and it will take you to Birmingham. I'll call your wife and tell her what club I'm making you go to."

SI: "Listen , Roberto"

RM: "Go on...Get out of my sight."

Bloody brilliant!

And remember kid, if you ever come back, we know where your grannies live. Now get the hell out of here.

"Steven your head is like a crystal ball....... and I can Milner in it"!

-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 pm --

"Steven your head is like a crystal ball....... and I can Milner in it"!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 pm --<br /><br />"Steven! your head is like a crystal ball....... I can see Milner"!

twinkletoes said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Or better still,what RM has signed. Grafters WITH talent.

In your opinion.

What an entirely unnecessary statement. That is, unless you thought he was giving somebody else's opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.