Todays Fanzone V's the Scum

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Fair play Danny you always come across showing pride and passion for all things City. Just a pity that the rag couldn't take a joke.

TBH I really did abuse th rag for the whole 90 mins! even my mum and dad who were watching it at home said they had to turn me off just after half time because they felt sorry for him ! lol!

Fanzone Danny said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Fair play Danny you always come across showing pride and passion for all things City. Just a pity that the rag couldn't take a joke.

TBH I really did abuse th rag for the whole 90 mins! even my mum and dad who were watching it at home said they had to turn me off just after half time because they felt sorry for him ! lol!

Fuck em Danny lad, you thought the worst after the West Brom Game and you we're back I bet most peolpe enjoyed it especially the neutrals, you'll be back fella! Chin up!

Biggsy1 said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Fuck em Danny lad, you thought the worst after the West Brom Game and you we're back I bet most peolpe enjoyed it especially the neutrals, you'll be back fella! Chin up!

Cheers Biggsy! TBH I am hoping they forget about it by next season, but whatever happens i've had a laugh!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
In fairness Danny, you did stand up and get in the face of the Rag lad in last year's "He's not appeh" derby... swings and roundabouts mate...

Yeah because Danny had never been given stick by a United fan before that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.