Today's Groupon deal - Man City v Rhyl

goater1978

Today's groupon deal is cheap tickets for Man City v Rhyl

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/manchester/rhyl-football-club/24388777?RAF=RFO_FB_USRCLK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/manchest ... _FB_USRCLK</a>

£5 for one adult ticket
£8 for two adult tickets

If anyone is going you'll save some money using this

FYI that link above gives me a referral award from groupon. If you would rather not do that then you can book it directly on the GROUPON website.

So how does this Groupon thing work then? Had a quick look as I'm going to this game & always looking to save money. Looks to me like you get some sort of voucher to present on the day at Rhyll FC to get your ticket for a fiver - is this right?

So, I assume you create an account with Groupon, pay £5 online & will get this voucher posted to you? Or is it a print-off-and- take-with-you voucher?

Any advice/confirmation appreciated.

You sign up to groupon and then pay for this deal. They then email you a PDF which you just print out and take with you to the match. It's basically your ticket to get in. You don't need to do anything else.

It's very easy. I use them all the time with no problems.

goater1978 said:
You sign up to groupon and then pay for this deal. They then email you a PDF which you just print out and take with you to the match. It's basically your ticket to get in. You don't need to do anything else.

It's very easy. I use them all the time with no problems.

Great, thanks goat. I'll go for it....

have purchased from groupon after seeing this, haven't printed voucher yet.

paid £10 for 2 adult 2 junior.
Me , Brisblu, my 6yr old nephew are going.

so if anyone sees us there (and has a child with them) come in after us and one child can get in free off our ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.