Today's shooting in America thread

Not a shooting, but police violence all the same.

Unfortunately there's a percentage of men who are just mindless, violent twats, and the percentage seems to be higher than average in the police force. I don't condemn every cop who ends up injuring or killing someone, because they are often dealing with dangerous people and dangerous circumstances, but some of these videos are just shocking and inexcusable.

Unfortunately there's a percentage of men who are just mindless, violent twats, and the percentage seems to be higher than average in the police force. I don't condemn every cop who ends up injuring or killing someone, because they are often dealing with dangerous people and dangerous circumstances, but some of these videos are just shocking and inexcusable.
The system is biased towards the officers who do this kind of thing; they just seem keep getting away with it. That video is an assault. The officer punched him repeatedly then slammed his face into the floor. If I did that, I would be arrested, charged with assault and put in prison for 3-5 years.

Whatever happened to 'Protect and Serve'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.