Today's shooting in America thread

Was that photo of the dead shooter on a rooftop Chicago?

There's something about all this that doesn't add up to me somehow. While I'm disappointed at the lack of accuracy, I'm not in the conspiracy theory group either. Trump is our biggest danger to world stability, so if he had one between the eyes, it would have been a blessing for us all, worldwide.

Trumps reaction when the secret service were trying to get him down, just doesn't look like the reaction of somebody who had just been shot at. It was as though he knew it was all over and done with.....no other 'shooter'.

The photo of him with the flag behind is possible I suppose, but very 'engineered' all the same.

If the shooter was on the rooftop, then the trajectory of the bullet at 145m distance would be down. (He should have nailed him really, if I can consistently hit a pop can at 150 yards with my .22, then he shouldn't really miss with a proper rifle).

If the shot was from that height and angle, why didn't it hit any of the trump supporters. his 'wounded' ear isn't going to stop or deflect it?
Where was the spectator casualty, I don't see any reaction from the crowd behind Trump to a supporter hit by being in the line of fire? Was this person killed by the shooter or secret service?

Thankfully, I've never been shot at (well, I have accidently) but the reaction of the crowd doesn't appear to be one that is being fired on. I'm not expert on crowd reactions, but it looks odd to me.

I would like to see a close up of the actual wound, just to make sure it's a gunshot and not self inflicted in some way.

There were snipers on the roof near Trump, I find it very difficult to believe that they didn't notice a guy with a gun positioning himself on a rooftop only a short distance away.

I know he's supposedly a shooter on the rooftop and security can't mess about, but it's convenient that he's now dead.

Last edited:
Was that photo of the dead shooter on a rooftop Chicago?

There's something about all this that doesn't add up to me somehow. While I'm disappointed at the lack of accuracy, I'm not in the conspiracy theory group either. Trump is our biggest danger to world stability, so if he had one between the eyes, it would have been a blessing for us all, worldwide.

Trumps reaction when the secret service were trying to get him down, just doesn't look like the reaction of somebody who had just been shot at. It was as though he knew it was all over and done with.....no other 'shooter'.

The photo of him with the flag behind is possible I suppose, but very 'engineered' all the same.

If the shooter was on the rooftop, then the trajectory of the bullet at 145m distance would be down. (He should have nailed him really, if I can consistently hit a pop can at 150 yards with my .22, then he shouldn't really miss with a proper rifle).

Where was the spectator casualty, I don't see any reaction from the crowd behind Trump to a supporter hit by being in the line of fire? Was this person killed by the shooter or secret service?

I would like to see a close up of the actual wound, just to make sure it's a gunshot and not self inflicted in some way.

I know he's supposedly a shooter on the rooftop and security can't mess about, but it's convenient that he's now dead.
Pretty bizarre, how was he not seen from that spot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.