Today's shooting in America thread

Unlucky or the actual target.........
From what I've read, an extremely unlucky victim of circumstance. Yet poignantly illustrative of the ridiculous state of gun control laws currently on the books in the USA.

The right to bear arms is over 200 years old and came from a time when everyone was shooting everyone else, women, injuns, cowboys, injuns, women, injuns and was designed for the people to be militia.

It bears the same relevance in today's society as the law that states that a pregnant woman can wee in a Policeman's hat.

I love America but they are fucking nuts if they think adding more guns will solve the issue.

I’ve said it before, but this gun control issue could very well eventually (and I’m talking decades) lead to States seceding from the Union, California being the most likely.

I don’t see any other realistic resolution, unless individual States are given some form of opt-out from the Second Amendment.

I’ve said it before, but this gun control issue could very well eventually (and I’m talking decades) lead to States seceding from the Union, California being the most likely.

I don’t see any other realistic resolution, unless individual States are given some form of opt-out from the Second Amendment.

Thats a fair shout but of course it will essentially lead to a divided nation of democratic states going it alone whilst the republican ones just shoot each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.