Today's the day....leaving for Byern.

bluegorton said:
South Stander said:
Stay Safe ! I'm stuck at work today but fly out tomorrow (£15) leeds/bradford to Dusseldorf. Night in Dusseldorf before on the train across Germany (free as I work for the railways :D)

Got your ATOC travel coupons then mate?

Got them in only 2 weeks, not like the old days when it was 8 weeks if you were lucky ;)

Just checked in online for my flight, 7am tomorrow to Frankfurt, one night there and then onto Munich.. had to take a bigger suitcase due to all the requests to bring home those split scarfs with both City and Munich on.. :))

See you all soon..

Tomorrow morning for me 10.30 taxi booked . airport for 11 and 1st pint finished by 11.05 :) . Can you please tape the match for me !!!
Waited years for this , wife is over the moon that I am away for 3 days to watch 90 mins of football (Picture no sound in my house )

South Stander said:
bluegorton said:
South Stander said:
Stay Safe ! I'm stuck at work today but fly out tomorrow (£15) leeds/bradford to Dusseldorf. Night in Dusseldorf before on the train across Germany (free as I work for the railways :D)

Got your ATOC travel coupons then mate?

Got them in only 2 weeks, not like the old days when it was 8 weeks if you were lucky ;)
I applied 2 weeks ago and got told no chance. Got my reduced rate card but travelling up to Edinburgh by train and flying straight into Munich, so probably won't need them over there.

Safe journey to all. We fly out from Manchester at 18.05 tomorrow. The best Euro away draw ever for me. City's 1st Champs League away game, a fantastic ground to visit & the delights of the Oktoberfest. Footy away heaven. Can't wait.

Looks like the 3 of us are on your ferry Uber ( 11.59 DFDS Dover / Dunkirk ) . Look out for you mate .
Though in my Ford Ka i dont think we`l Be arriving in Munich before you !

gillymcfc said:
Uber Blues said:
I'm ready for the off, just got 5 hours to kill until junior gets home from work. Car sorted, gonna keep low profile on the way down.........NOT!!

WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE....I SAID WE ARE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Byerntrip2011001-1.jpg

Byerntrip2011002-1-1.jpg
Shame about colour of car

Nowt wrong wi' red n' black. Just don't ruin it with a white edging!

A safe journey to all, I leave tomorrow on the Soccerexpress, see you all there Blues

-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm --

A safe journey to all, I leave tomorrow on the Soccerexpress, see you all there Blues<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm --<br /><br />A safe journey to all, I leave tomorrow on the Soccerexpress, see you all there Blues

dont forget to drive on the left or is it the right, left right who gives a fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.