todays training

Neil McNab's Tash said:
The Fixer said:
I understand these kind of incidents can show that players are committed etc but this kind of thing is happening too much for my liking.

Behave mate, it's handbags

Just an opinion, but like the poster above said our training ground is under constant media scrutiny sothese incidents always get reported etc

Just looking at Vinnies face in the first picture, looks like hes saying 'just fucking grow up the pair of you', nowt to get uptight about

Cameras need banning from the training ground to be honest, even if it would deprive us of regular training photos.

SSN are a bit slow today........... Yellow bar to highlight it??

It looks a right load of bollox,and Doug confirmed it as such,the lads in the background are smirking which also suggests it was pure handbags.
I agree though,too much invasion of our training sessions,needs tightening to prevent these snidey cnuts getting their ammo.

Lets just ban the fuckers from the ground and the training ground lets face it these fukin vermin do nothing for football and definitely fuck all for CITY.
After hearing one of the mirror scumbags (a big black guy) the other day say every time he wrote about a City player being unhappy he made money lets just kick these kunts out of our club

The Fixer said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
Behave mate, it's handbags

Just an opinion, but like the poster above said our training ground is under constant media scrutiny sothese incidents always get reported etc

Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend, I understand it's only an opinion, our training ground has always been covered by "paps"

There have been a couple of others that DH and I have seen, they weren't public knowledge, why, because they weren't there to take pictures.

spanishblue said:
Lets just ban the fuckers from the ground and the training ground lets face it these fukin vermin do nothing for football and definitely fuck all for CITY.

Easy tiger!
After hearing one of the mirror scumbags (a big black guy) the other day say every time he wrote about a City player being unhappy he made money lets just kick these kunts out of our club

Psychological ploy by the club to let the Arsenal believe our players unsettled before tomorrows game, taken the mindgames to a whole new level IMO.

these are made to sell and i really think they where told to play that game perhaps have some nudge with themselves to fool arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.