Together - City+ Documentary

I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth of the gimmick that is this 'Together' nonsense. This club is all about self promotion and making dosh. This documentary is nothing more than staged managed shite to feed to the social media fans. Meanwhile the club has chosen to wash its hands of the ticketing fiasco that has left most of the match attending fans are not even certain they'll get in the stadium on Saturday. Together my arse!

Yes if course I’m a season ticket holder been so for many many years
I also previously had a job role that took me into the club and it’s inner workings at least 2 days a week
Ok. Then the current shambles has washed over you. The clubs customer service is third class not world class.

Ok. Then the current shambles has washed over you. The clubs customer service is third class not world class.
Judging by your post and the one above it has.However I may well be about to experience it at Norwich
I just renew my DD and it hasn’t been a problem maybe I’ve been lucky
Furthermore when I was unfortunate enough to miss the Champs Final because my Covid test didn’t arrive as promised
The club refunded my ticket without me asking
That was appreciated and unnecessary as it wasn’t their fault
I hope you resolve your issues
They do a lot right though

Judging by your post and the one above it has.However I may well be about to experience it at Norwich
I just renew my DD and it hasn’t been a problem maybe I’ve been lucky
Furthermore when I was unfortunate enough to miss the Champs Final because my Covid test didn’t arrive as promised
The club refunded my ticket without me asking
That was appreciated and unnecessary as it wasn’t their fault
I hope you resolve your issues
They do a lot right though
I'm truly glad you have been treated well.
Hop on any of the Season ticket/ticket exchange/printing tickets at home/supporter services threads to get a sample of the current experience.
Like others on here, I love the club but there is so much they could do better from a basic customer services perspective. As an example, with 3 days to go, the ticket exchange facility for Norwich is still not live. For those that chose to print tickets at home for Norwich, they still cant. If you want to pre book a place in the club car park for Norwich, you cant. Want to phone and ask why? Good luck with that, you will wait over an hour at least to get through to have your problem unresolved. E mail them I hear you say? You can but they wont respond. Ah Twitter? Still waiting on a response of my query three days ago.

Ok, most of these problems are caused by a migration to e-ticketing but how an organisation handles 'incidents' is key and instead of communicating clearly and early they have got themselves to the position of turning their phones off because of the volume of calls. Basic stuff for any well run organisation this.

Any business treating a customer like that would rightly be criticised. However, we are not customers, we are supporters who will stick with the club irrespective of this nonsense. Doesn't stop us wishing that our customer services operations were at the same level as our football organisation though.

Enjoy Saturday mate. I cant make it and will be out of pocket because I cant sell our tickets on the Exchange. A good win would help ease that pain though :-)

I'm truly glad you have been treated well.
Hop on any of the Season ticket/ticket exchange/printing tickets at home/supporter services threads to get a sample of the current experience.
Like others on here, I love the club but there is so much they could do better from a basic customer services perspective. As an example, with 3 days to go, the ticket exchange facility for Norwich is still not live. For those that chose to print tickets at home for Norwich, they still cant. If you want to pre book a place in the club car park for Norwich, you cant. Want to phone and ask why? Good luck with that, you will wait over an hour at least to get through to have your problem unresolved. E mail them I hear you say? You can but they wont respond. Ah Twitter? Still waiting on a response of my query three days ago.

Ok, most of these problems are caused by a migration to e-ticketing but how an organisation handles 'incidents' is key and instead of communicating clearly and early they have got themselves to the position of turning their phones off because of the volume of calls. Basic stuff for any well run organisation this.

Any business treating a customer like that would rightly be criticised. However, we are not customers, we are supporters who will stick with the club irrespective of this nonsense. Doesn't stop us wishing that our customer services operations were at the same level as our football organisation though.

Enjoy Saturday mate. I cant make it and will be out of pocket because I cant sell our tickets on the Exchange. A good win would help ease that pain though :-)
That’s bad pal I clearly am oblivious :( hopefully they sort it out ASAP sounds like an absolute nightmare
We need a good win

To be fair to customer services, I phoned Monday and my call was answered within a minute or two.

I booked tickets for the tunnel club and couldn’t have been easier and really helpful

Reactions: ell
I can imagine!
Great Customer Service: 50 Quotes From People Who Know! (slideshow)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.