Togetherness! Passion! Great team spirit!

Grand Master Ram Rod

The first time under Mancini today, I've seen the players like this today. We looked like a team, we looked like we liked each other, we backed each other up.

The way they were all behind Bridge was brilliant from start to finish.
The way they celebrated the goals like they actually meant something.
The way Bellers backed up Tevez with the JT square up.
The way Vinnie(?) grabbed Bridge and told him to come and celebrate with everyone.
The way we played on the pitch, the fight we shown and the football we played.
The way we was a TEAM!

It's just simple things that I thought we've lacked since Bobby came and thought was a big reason why we've been so poor.

If we can keep that up for the rest of the season, we might just have a chance at that fourth spot and Mancini might just be the man for the job.

Let's hope we can kick on from here and hope it wasn't a one off. We have the players, let's hope we can get it right both in the dugout and on the pitch.

I dont know if i am being pessimistic.But i feel the togetherness of the team was due to their strong support of bridge especially since they were facing chelsea today and the togetherness had less to do with mancini. But i still would like to see mancini stay on as manager.

Ragnarok said:
I dont know if i am being pessimistic.But i feel the togetherness of the team was due to their strong support of bridge especially since they were facing chelsea today and the togetherness had less to do with mancini. But i still would like to see mancini stay on as manager.

So when they play badly it is Mancini's fault?
When they play well it is nothing to do with Mancini?

Ragnarok said:
I dont know if i am being pessimistic.But i feel the togetherness of the team was due to their strong support of bridge especially since they were facing chelsea today and the togetherness had less to do with mancini.

Unbelievable!!!!!!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Ragnarok said:

So when they play badly it is Mancini's fault?
When they play well it is nothing to do with Mancini?

I am talking ONLY in terms of the togetherness not in terms of perfomance.

We're starting to get there. We've got a core of good guys there who are starting to fight for each other and hopefully this can help us get 4th spot. Bridge had a point to prove today after being called a bottler and hopefully he'll continue thi and we'll get the best out of him

this sort of passion is exactly what we have been lacking in recent weeks. now we have won here hopefully the confidence and team spirit will be up. lets not forget we have some more important games coming up.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
The way Vinnie(?) grabbed Bridge and told him to come and celebrate with everyone.

I noticed this and loved it. It was Lescott though (long sleeves)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.