Tolmies Location

WTGD!! said:
Plain Speaking said:
Hearing his interview on SSN I got the impression he was talking about resolving the strikers at the club that were linked to Dzeko's arrival. I assumed at the time he meant sorting out Adebayor etc.

I agree. I honestly cant see us buying another striker, and cant see why we would need one. Dzeko would give us 6 players (himself, Silva, Tevez, Ballo, Jo and Johnson) all competing for 3 spots, which in my eyes needs to be 5 players. So axe Jo and we have the perfect line-up for rotation.
I have got an idea how about px Ade to either Real for Kaka or Liverpool for Torres

The Game 77 said:
WTGD!! said:
I agree. I honestly cant see us buying another striker, and cant see why we would need one. Dzeko would give us 6 players (himself, Silva, Tevez, Ballo, Jo and Johnson) all competing for 3 spots, which in my eyes needs to be 5 players. So axe Jo and we have the perfect line-up for rotation.
I have got an idea how about px Ade to either Real for Kaka or Liverpool for Torres

How about Ade for a bag of balls at this point? Then we turn around and sell the bag of balls on the cheap to the club that we sold Ade to and tell them to give the balls to Ade so he finally has a pair and puts in a real shift on the pitch?

warhawkmoski said:
The Game 77 said:

How about Ade for a bag of balls at this point? Then we turn around and sell the bag of balls on the cheap to the club that we sold Ade to and tell them to give the balls to Ade so he finally has a pair and puts in a real shift on the pitch?

Now now,i was under the impression that you never had a bad word to say about any of our players......

FantasyIreland said:
warhawkmoski said:

Now now,i was under the impression that you never had a bad word to say about any of our players......

I gladly give players the benefit of the doubt, whether it be fitting into a new club, being a young age, be far away from family, hell, I was even giving Robinho the benefit of the doubt until his last few hours in a City shirt, but Adebeyor has had plenty of chances to win the fans over and he blew them and now he has turned into an arrogant little twat who thinks he deserves the world but doesn't have to put in a shift to do get it.

warhawkmoski said:
FantasyIreland said:

I gladly give players the benefit of the doubt, whether it be fitting into a new club, being a young age, be far away from family, hell, I was even giving Robinho the benefit of the doubt until his last few hours in a City shirt, but Adebeyor has had plenty of chances to win the fans over and he blew them and now he has turned into an arrogant little twat who thinks he deserves the world but doesn't have to put in a shift to do get it.

A much improved Warhawkmoski,you make valid points while being polite,i prefer this version....

Oh,Ade brought the attitude with him,we did nothing to create it.

FantasyIreland said:
warhawkmoski said:

A much improved Warhawkmoski,you make valid points while being polite,i prefer this version....

Oh,Ade brought the attitude with him,we did nothing to create it.

Indeed he did have the attitude with him. But for his first few weeks/months he had a positive attitude and was putting in quality shifts. Then it all went and vanished into thin air.

FantasyIreland said:
warhawkmoski said:

Is he one of our players?

Cheyenne mountain = air force base + top gun = iceman + Val Kilmer born San Fernando Valley = Torres.
Some of the films ice-man was in are Top Secret and Real Genius, we're signing Torres, don't you see :)

He was in lots of other films to, but they don't fit my theory :(

Kirkstall Blue said:
Cheyenne mountain = air force base + top gun = iceman + Val Kilmer born San Fernando Valley = Torres.
Some of the films ice-man was in are Top Secret and Real Genius, we're signing Torres, don't you see :)

How about Cheyenne mountain = air force base + top gun = iceman = Val Kilmer

Val Kilmer was in the film Pollock = Were resigning Jamie Pollock? ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://wn.com/Jamie_Pollock" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wn.com/Jamie_Pollock</a>

WTGD!! said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

How about Cheyenne mountain = air force base + top gun = iceman = Val Kilmer

Val Kilmer was in the film Pollock = Were resigning Jamie Pollock? ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://wn.com/Jamie_Pollock" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wn.com/Jamie_Pollock</a>

Hmmmm...... Val Kilmer was also Batman

Batman = Bruce Wayne

Now, if only I could think of a player called Wayne....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.