Tom Cleverley W*nkfest

p.taker

It's in full force. He excelled in a practice match yesterday!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2024311/London-riots-2011-Premier-League-matches-cancelled.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elled.html</a>?

A certificate probably would have been granted had the FA invited Holland to play the game behind closed doors, but after consulting Fabio Capello that option was rejected. The England manager saw no real value in playing an already friendly game in such a muted atmosphere, preferring instead to hold an intense training session at London Colney before allowing his players to return to their clubs

In the practice match Tom Cleverley, the Manchester United midfielder hoping to make his international debut, was said to have excelled alongside Scott Parker.

Re: Tom Cleverley Wankfest

Saw him lots for Wigan last season - not a bad player but not in the class of Wilshere and really nothing outstanding. He may turn out good, very good, or great but he's merely a prospect right now no better than 50 others out there! Typical rag wankfest, Razak could end up every bit as good as him although if I'm honest the rags are much better at setting up loans for their top prospects, most of ours seem to end up in the Championship or Norway - I mean Boyata might be going to Bristol City on loan!

LoveCity said:
most of ours seem to end up in the Championship or Norway

I think Abu's in Norway because he can't get a work permit, no?

I'd excel next to Scott Parker.

I'd excel next to Scott Parker with 1 leg.

They were comparing him to Snjeider on Sunday 'Who needs Sneijder when you have Cleverley' and they weren't taking the piss.

I agree though, who needs Silva when you've got Reece Wabara, see it's easy to talk shit, I should work for Sky.

LoveCity said:
Saw him lots for Wigan last season - not a bad player but not in the class of Wilshere and really nothing outstanding.
They played him mostly on the wing, as did Pearce for the u21s.

It's painfully obvious that he's not a winger, as he lacks the pace and particularly incisive dribbling, but he has the attributes to become a good central midfielder.

The same player who was subbed along with Henderson against the might of the Czech Republic U21s . Total wank that night. Does my fookin head in

Hey lads, come on let's be fair now. This is one of Fergie's Fledglings, and as you all know he has produced at least 2 world class footballers every year for the last 25 years from his academy....stop being bitter!

Im sure the press think that this bunch of lads is the next "fergie babes" and will be unstoppable..

Viva Rivaldo said:
LoveCity said:
Saw him lots for Wigan last season - not a bad player but not in the class of Wilshere and really nothing outstanding.
They played him mostly on the wing, as did Pearce for the u21s.

It's painfully obvious that he's not a winger, as he lacks the pace and particularly incisive dribbling, but he has the attributes to become a good central midfielder.

To be fair, his touch and passing, ion general, both appear to be weak.

I have made poor predictions about potential in young players previously, but I don't see anything in Cleverley to suggest he will be much better than Darron Gibson. He was playing on teh wing for Wigan because he wasn't good enough for the middle.

Our midfield was so poor against you on Sunday. I would think your academy players would have looked world beaters in that game. One of the poorest performances by our midfield since Mancini became manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.