Tom Glick

Cant argue with his appointment he has been a success in his time so far,wasn't it derby county he was with before? Maybe we should get him to help out with some of our transfer business ;-)

We've just landed the best manager in world football but hay ho no pleasing some;-)

Well done Txiki...

Yeah mate it was Derby County major coup..

I also find it funny people crying about who's coming in or not when we have Pep at the club *Pinch me*:-)

Just ate 2 fat bbq burgers had a fat j and saw this post, hahahah we have Pep Guardiola as manager, he is that man and we fucking got him.
After 3 or more years he will be fond enough of us never to go to trafford which is another nice bonus, i really don't care they got Mourinho, they were the only option for him and vice versa.
If they got Pep i admit i would have been a bit gutted as childish as that sounds.

giphy.gif
Well they didn't @TCIB...

He went to NYC where it all seems to have gone tits up for him. But good that he came back to his comfort zone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.