Tom Lockyer - Luton captain collapses during their match against Bournemouth.

But, but, but it'll all about the evil lizards trying to kill the game of the masses.
Without footy all the plebs will turn to bickering about daily mundanities and eventually kill each other, leaving the fat-cats to enjoy the matchday experience unfettered by riff-raff.

Young healthy footballers have been collapsing on the field of play for over a century. There hasn't been a spike in these incidents since the pandemic and subsequent jabs. Studies have been conducted into this. In fact, there was a study before the pandemic into why more young footballers were dying on the pitch. https://www.theguardian.com/science...of-heart-problems-than-thought-fa-study-finds. Marc Vivien Foe, Cheick Tiote, Antonio Puerta, a dozen others in my lifetime. Fabrice Muamba who thankfully survived. Stop trying to win an argument when you clearly have no fucking clue about it.

Waiting for a response on this. @dennishasdoneit. It can be witty if you want.
You seemed a bit fired up last night pal.
Are you feeling ok. Drop the aggression,no need for it. You don't want to get stressed ,could lead to a medical emergency !
Take a deep breath young Bob..

Just been reading about Dutch footballer, Jens De Met, 27 years old.
Collapsed suddenly on the field of play couple of years ago...
Died from a heart attack. ..Very sad.

Are you feeling ok. Drop the aggression,no need for it. You don't want to get stressed ,could lead to a medical emergency !

So you're not actually gonna respond to anything I've said then because you've not got a leg to stand on.

Also, just googled "Jens De Met" and nothing came up. Think you might be mixing things up.

What a pathetic response

So you're not actually gonna respond to anything I've said then because you've not got a leg to stand on.

Also, just googled "Jens De Met" and nothing came up. Think you might be mixing things up.
You remind me a little of Dr ( young) Bob from The Muppet show.
Crazy MF.

Another 2021 incident . Besiktas football player Fabric N Sakala,31 years old, collapses on pitch during a game..

Abou Ali,22 year old Danish footballer, collapses on the pitch during a game..

Last season. A Belgium league goal keeper saved a penalty in the last seconds of a game,collapsed after a heart attack ,and sadly died.

These, little reported fatalities are no laughing matter, and do not deserve to be pushed under the carpet and ignored.imo.

Dr Bob, if you perhaps toned down your aggressive wound up manner of posting , I may engage with you pal.
If you don't care about footballers collapsing on the field of play with heart problems, that's fine. I do. I find it quite traumatic tbh, and will continue to highlight examples as I see fit. As someone who stills plays the game,in my mid 50s I can tell you I've noticed a clear reduction in the pace of games over the last few years. ..

This is an extremely serious topic and not one which should lend itself to point scoring on the net.

You remind me a little of Dr ( young) Bob from The Muppet show.
Crazy MF.

Another 2021 incident . Besiktas football player Fabric N Sakala,31 years old, collapses on pitch during a game..

Abou Ali,22 year old Danish footballer, collapses on the pitch during a game..

Last season. A Belgium league goal keeper saved a penalty in the last seconds of a game,collapsed after a heart attack ,and sadly died.

These, little reported fatalities are no laughing matter, and do not deserve to be pushed under the carpet and ignored.imo.

Dr Bob, if you perhaps toned down your aggressive wound up manner of posting , I may engage with you pal.
If you don't care about footballers collapsing on the field of play with heart problems, that's fine. I do. I find it quite traumatic tbh, and will continue to highlight examples as I see fit. As someone who stills plays the game,in my mid 50s I can tell you I've noticed a clear reduction in the pace of games over the last few years. ..

This is an extremely serious topic and not one which should lend itself to point scoring on the net.
Point scoring is exactly what you're trying to do, though?

You say players collapsing on the pitch is a serious issue. I say I agree. I point out that players collapsing on the pitch isn't a result of Covid jabs. I provide evidence that players have been collapsing on the pitch since before Covid and before either of us were born. But you just ignore that and decide to duck out of the conversation saying I'm being "aggressive" and "wound up" when the reality is you've got no actual evidence to counter mine - you've just got a hunch or something. Great. Good going. Well done you.

I think I can tell you why your football games are a little slower than they used to be, mate. I don't think Covid jabs have got anything to do with it. Think it might have something to do with you and your teammates approaching 60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.