Tommorow: A signing "No one will see coming"

FantasyIreland said:
SkyBluBoy said:
Summerbee is an embarrassment to the club. I don't ever want to hear form him again our see him on TV because he just makes a fool of himself and makes City fans look bad

Pure Rag.....

Post history reveals the usual 75% talking about his own team......
What the hell are you talking about mate. The United Thread on this forum has over 75000 views. It's clear us City fans are interested in what they are doing as our main rivals, I'm sure United fans talk about City on their forums too. And everyone was laughing at summerbee back then. I understand he was trying to defend the club but He just came accross bitter and the other presenters were laughing at him. We should send somebody who is a better speaker/ more intelligent, Either SKy never called him back again because he was awfull or City were embarrased to have him speak for us again on live TV

SkyBluBoy said:
FantasyIreland said:
SkyBluBoy said:
Summerbee is an embarrassment to the club. I don't ever want to hear form him again our see him on TV because he just makes a fool of himself and makes City fans look bad

Pure Rag.....

What the hell are you talking about mate. The United Thread on this forum has over 75000 views. It's clear us City fans are interested in what they are doing as our main rivals, I'm sure United fans talk about City on their forums too. And everyone was laughing at summerbee back then. I understand he was trying to defend the club but He just came accross bitter and the other presenters were laughing at him. We should send somebody who is a better speaker/ more intelligent, Either SKy never called him back again because he was awfull or City were embarrased to have him speak for us again on live TV
lol! Rag.

SkyBluBoy said:
FantasyIreland said:
SkyBluBoy said:

Pure Rag.....

Is this the same Summerbee who said we would smash you some time soon and low and behold did so in our very next significant game?

Behave you double whopper with cheese!!!!

Some Gooner on twitter just posted, "heard some very bad news on Wilshire, you'll find out tomorrow".
Could it be?

weejh said:
Some Gooner on twitter just posted, "heard some very bad news on Wilshire, you'll find out tomorrow".
Could it be?

..that he's out for the rest of the season with injury? Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.