Tommorrows game.

I'm talking about up here! If you're not hanging about the City Centre, head for Paisley Road West (close to the ground). Lot's of pubs and you will be made welcome. I'll be the one with the City shirt and Rangers scarf.

city bairn said:
I knew it was up here just didn't know much about it. What if I was, what you going to do about, eh. ;)

Aye, ok then. I'm not into this "hardman" thing with a keyboard. "city bairn" is that "bairn" as in Falkirk or "bairn" as in just a child who has been left alone on the computer?

cathkin said:
city bairn said:
I knew it was up here just didn't know much about it. What if I was, what you going to do about, eh. ;)

Aye, ok then. I'm not into this "hardman" thing with a keyboard. "city bairn" is that "bairn" as in Falkirk or "bairn" as in just a child who has been left alone on the computer?

Chill out mate I was taking the piss. I told you where Ashton Lane was and you think I'm trying to make a fool out of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.