Tommy Booth

cyberblue

What a top guy this fella is ,I have met him loads of times through supporters meetings & at the Gents Mornings .Propper Bloke who has loads of time for the fans .He was at the Fernhurst on Sunday & slung £20 in the Bucket for Carl .Some ex players would not give you the time of day never mind out else

What a top guy this fella is ,I have met him loads of times through supporters meetings & at the Gents Mornings .Propper Bloke who has loads of time for the fans .He was at the Fernhurst on Sunday & slung £20 in the Bucket for Carl .Some ex players would not give you the time of day never mind out else

Totaaly agree.Met him at a Sportsmans dinner a couple of years back,no airs and graces about Boothy,proper North Manchester lad

Met him on Boxing day at the Hull game, did all the photo's with the lads, Top Skin, and possibly for me the best center half we ever had

cyberblue said:
He so good i posted it Twice !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.