Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

Wish him all the best. He's looked good for Wolves on occasion but also sometimes a bit sloppy - it's that consistency he needs to work on but it's a steal for them at that price. Hopefully we get a slice of any future sale. Whilst we can talk about the club losing money, it's not a bad thing to show that we let kids move on if they don't make it here and will not stand in their way. You don't want a reputation for holding players back or stifling them in the future.

Wish him all the best. He's looked good for Wolves on occasion but also sometimes a bit sloppy - it's that consistency he needs to work on but it's a steal for them at that price. Hopefully we get a slice of any future sale. Whilst we can talk about the club losing money, it's not a bad thing to show that we let kids move on if they don't make it here and will not stand in their way. You don't want a reputation for holding players back or stifling them in the future.
Performance related fee,sell on clause,buy back fee.

It's a good deal in that I'm not sure he's worth much more and we have sell on/buy back clause.

Agree that the club has a great reputation for doing the right thing with youth players. It really helps on the recruitment side.

It's a shame that he could not quite make it at City but I am sure he is going to have a very good career. He will always be a blue and will get a cheer from me at any game he plays in. Good luck Tommy!

Wolves are good old historic club. And they hate Villa, which is a plus in my book.
Could have gone to worse places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.