Tommy Doyle | Signs for Wolves | will be confirmed Jul 1st

I personally want him back to replace Kalvin Philips - I'm more convinced than ever that he will make the grade - his work ethic is phenomenal.
Looks like he may get a permanent move to Wolves though (with buy-back and other clauses) so not a disaster but I think he's good enough now.

I personally want him back to replace Kalvin Philips - I'm more convinced than ever that he will make the grade - his work ethic is phenomenal.
Looks like he may get a permanent move to Wolves though (with buy-back and other clauses) so not a disaster but I think he's good enough now.
if wolves dont fork over the 5m for him, they should fold as a club

Tommy Doyle is having a really great game today vs Brighton. He has become a key starter for them recently and so there's no doubt they''re going to buy him for peanuts at the end of the season (€5m) and won't be able to believe their luck. City did get a 50% sell-on fee though which feels like it could easily be worth £20-25m in the near future the way he's going.

I know we can't keep all of them but I do wonder if we under estimate how much a lot of these lads will improve between say 19 and 22. with games aand physical development.
Taking Tommy as an example I don't think he ever got another go after the cup game at Cheltenham .
Maybe we prefer to take the moneybox it's a shame we can't farm them out to a group club and see how they go for a couple of years. Would be a good use of the group imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.